Pharmacist / Pharmacist Assistant / Frontshop Assistant
General Practitioner /
Specialist / Nurse
You’re almost there!
Complete the form below to enter the draw for this puzzle’s LUCKY PRIZE.
Every two weeks, a new puzzle adventure is unlocked and contestants stand a chance to win 250 DNA Academy Rewards, by completing and entering the puzzle adventure competition within that two week period.
There are a total of nine bi-monthly shuffle puzzles over five months. Each one of the nine bi-monthly submissions will count as one competition entry towards the final draw where we are giving away a grand prize to the value of 1000 DNA Academy Rewards. To qualify, contestants need to complete and enter all nine puzzle adventures. A contestant is limited to one entry per puzzle adventure.
Every two weeks, a new shuffle puzzle is unlocked with its own 250 DNA Academy Rewards, up for grabs, for contestants who complete and enter the shuffle puzzle competition within that two-week competition period. The winner will be drawn at random. If a contestant enters the competition late, they are able to still complete all nine shuffle puzzles made available from the beginning of the competition but forfeit the opportunity to win the 250 DNA Academy Rewards from those entries.
You can complete the puzzle more than once, but it will still only qualify as a single competition entry.
The Rhino-Ria Puzzle Adventure Terms & Conditions
1) The Promoter is Medpro Pharmaceutica (Pty) t/a as CIPLA (“The Promoter”).
2) The Campaign is open to all permanent residents or citizens of the Republic of South Africa, who are 18 years older or above and are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3) Campaign duration – This campaign will from 17h00pm 2 June 2020 until 00h00pm 30 September 2020. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4) How to enter: The campaign, including the shuffle puzzle, will be hosted on the Cipla DNA Academy Portal (www.cipladnaacademy.co.za). To enter the campaign, participants will be required to follow the instructions provided on the Cipla DNA Academy Portal.
5) The Prizes:
5.1) Ten DNA Academy Rewards allocations valued at 250 rewards (two hundred and fifty points only) will be awarded to the shuffle puzzle winners bi-monthly (2 per month, for a period of 5 months).
5.2) Participants stand a chance to win DNA Academy Rewards to the value of 3500 DNA Academy Rewards in total, over the entire campaign.
6) The Winners:
6.1) The winners of the 250 DNA Academy Rewards will be selected by means of a random selection of all entries pertaining to a specific puzzle.
6.2) Each one of the ten bi-monthly submissions will count as one competition entry towards the final draw where we are giving away a grand prize, to the value of 1000 DNA Academy Rewards. These winners will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by the campaign agency and independent or a person appointed by the agency.
6.3) The various price draws will take place from the 1 of June 2020 until the 2nd of October 2020. Winners will be notified by telephone and thereafter confirmed in writing. The organisers will endeavour to contact the prize winners on the telephone numbers provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
7) The Rules:
7.1) The following rules apply to the Campaign:
7.1.1) The Participants must provide correct and up-to-date personal details as required by the Promoter with each referral sent to the Promoter and allow the Promoter to process such information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA)
7.1.2) in the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In this regard and for further clarity, the Promoter shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by Participants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the Promoter shall be entitled to immediately disqualify Participants from this Campaign.
7.1.3) Unlawful, fraudulent, or otherwise dishonest conduct or any conduct in breach of these Rules by a Participant and/or their parents/guardians, determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion, may result in disqualification from the Campaign and ineligibility to win any prize.
7.1.4) The winners and their prizes will be managed independently by the appointed campaign agency and independent auditor.
7.1.5) The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Winners’ rewards will be added to their Cipla DNA Academy Profile to use at their discretion, but only in the Cipla DNA Academy Shop.
7.1.6) The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
7.1.7) Any personal data relating to the Winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Consumer Protection Act (CPA)/the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
7.1.8) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7.1.9) The Participant by part taking in the Campaign consents to his/her personal information to be shared with the Promoter’s employees, contractors or agents for the purpose of this Campaign and for the purpose of sharing future promotions.
8) The Promoter shall have the right to amend these Rules by bringing it to the participants attention within a reasonable period of time and may terminate the Campaign immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the campaign agency, its clients and staff.
9) Participation in the Campaign constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
10) Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Complete the form below to enter the draw for this puzzle’s VOUCHER POINTS.
At the Cipla DNA Academy, protecting your account security is our highest priority.
In order to log in, please update your password first.
A link has been sent to your registered email address or alternatively click on "Forgot your password?".